Scientifically proven Mindful Eating skills can help us to stop emotional eating, binge eating and assist with weight loss.
With Mindfulness, we can become more compassionate towards ourselves and feel more positive about our body no matter what the scale says.
- eating slowly and without distraction
- listening to physical hunger cues and eating only until you’re full
- distinguishing between true hunger and non-hunger triggers for eating
- engaging your senses by noticing colors, smells, sounds, textures, and flavors
- learning to cope with guilt and anxiety about food
- eating to maintain overall health and well-being
- noticing the effects food has on your feelings and figure
- appreciating your food